Tuesday 5 May 2015

Destruction of the Eiffel tower in France



Dreamt I was in a house...There was news about stormy weather but when it struck ...it had cyclone winds that destroyed all of the France Eiffel tower.

People were shocked and the weather personnel were trying to figure out how a destructive cell could have been misinterpreted as normal stormy day.

It seemed everything was destroyed, then my father (didn't look like my dad) took Isabella and I in a 7 seater van and was showing us the destruction everywhere.

Then I found myself in a place that where I could see water and people were jumping in the water.

 Then a lady from next door tells me my cat Schmooza pooed and wee in their house and she picked up his poo in white tissue and wanted to give it to me but I refused to take it. Can't remember what happened after that.
Date: 5/6/15

Interpretation
France will be struck by something big which will bring change to the country. 

1 comment:

  1. Additional Notes: Before this dream, my two eiffel tower pictures kept falling on the floor out of the other pictures around the house. At first I thought the sticky stuff needed changing, and therefore bought new sticky stuff, but it kept falling. Perhaps it was my guardian angel trying to tell me and I didn't listen properly because I had an impression about France being attacked and shrugged my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete